M1n3craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake's Mod Application

Go down

Jake's Mod Application Empty Jake's Mod Application

Post  JakeTehPanda Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:17 pm

MC username: JakeTehPanda
How long have you had MC: Since 1.7.3
How long have you played this server: Since the first day i bought it, so about 5-6 months
How popular are you on the server: Im pretty popular, theres a lot of people i like and people that like me on the server.
Do you have a lot of friends on the server: Yes, such as, Colby, Kiana, Wilson, Ravi, Lexi, Rachel, Cole, and so on.
How often do you play a day: about 2-6 hours depending on if where i am at has internet.
Where are you from: Kentucky, USA
Whats you main language: English
What Timezone are you in: Eastern
More info: I've been on the server for a pretty long time. I'm enjoyed by a lot of people on the server, and i feel the same way about them. I'm currently a VIP and have donated 25 USD to the server. I plan on being on the server for a really long time, and i have built(along with others) a lot of really cool buildings on the server. The Mansion being one of those things, which is a building that is purely eye candy ( that sounded a little fruity. ) If i become Mod, i will surely make the server a better place, making sure theres no people breaking the rules, but not abusing the power of it. I will also try to make contributions to the entertainment of the server.

JakeTehPanda

Back to top Go down